photo HunterBelessBlog_nav_contact_zps2e50e33a.png photo HunterBelessBlog_soc_fb_zpsaf47f25d.png photo HunterBelessBlog_soc_pinterest_zps5d04c900.png photo HunterBelessBlog_soc_instagram_zpsebd3486e.png photo HunterBelessBlog_soc_twitter_zpsf05fe971.png

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The . of No Return

It's fair to say I've reached the point of no return when it comes to blogging. I simply cannot retract the months it's been since my last post. I've written five different sentences in hopes of smoothly transitioning to an update on life and I'm convinced it simply can't be done.

the . of no return


We moved 900 miles across country earlier this year. In the midst of said move… 


we were blessed with the news of this Little One's arrival!


Moving to GA brought with it the joy of writing for Deeply Rooted

>>> moving + helping him + pregnancy + business + writing >>>

demanded most of the energy I had to give for a few months,

but I'm ready to begin investing here once more. For a time anyway. 

Thanks for bearing with me as I transition, yet again

2 comments:

  1. And I will SUPER LOVE reading any and all if the GREAT things coming!!! 11:34 pm est. nov 2. Great things coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just re-read this comment and you were SO RIGHT! I was in labor during the time you guessed and Hadley came a few hours later! Thanks for reading and always being my cheerleader. I totally know where Elizabeth got that beautiful attribute! Love you!

      Delete